We are looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate should be motivated, have strong problem solving abilities, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Installing, inspecting, and repairing fire alarm systems
- Troubleshooting system malfunctions and repairing hardware and software issues
- Performing system tests and inspections to ensure compliance with fire codes
- Maintaining accurate records on all fire alarm systems
- Providing customer assistance with their fir protection needs
High school diploma or equivalent, 3+ years of experience as a fire alarm technician, Proficiency with electronic and networking systems, Ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams, Valid driver’s license and clean driving record, Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Weston Trawick has been in business for over 30 years. We offer competitive pay, vacation/holiday pay, medical, and matching 401k.
-or- fill out fill out our employment application online.
Weston Trawick Inc, proud to be family owned since 1983. Weston Trawick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.